Wednesday, January 02, 2008

12 30 07 Blog Blackout

Hello, and welcome to our program.

 

Since returning to work from medical leave, I have been far too busy to blog at work.  And since my Internet capacity at home lately seems to be quite hit and miss, I'm not posting from home either.  Right now, I am typing this at home on Sunday in Word and hoping to be able to post it later – perhaps Wednesday when I am back at work, when it will be three days old and late late late.  I can't even email this to myself or to the blog because of my irritating Internet access (read, lack thereof).  I am not sure whether my old modem is just not communicating with my wireless modem or what on God's green earth exactly is happening, but it is irritating that when one finally gets oneself together to post something, one can't because one's high-tech gadgets have decided to get all temperamental on one's ass.  Why, for example, can one be searching on Google one minute and the next get an error message saying one is not connected to the Internet?  This is the type of thing that might make a person with anger management issues rip the modem out of the wall and toss it into the fireplace.

 

Fortunately, I have been reading a lot of Zen work lately, so I choose to view this as the best possible thing that could happen.  Perhaps there is a good reason I haven't been able to blog.  It will all reveal itself to me, and I will in turn reveal it to you, and then we will all have a good jolly laugh and eat piles of frosted donuts.

 

I hope you weren't worried during this long blog silence.  Fear not, the Blah Blah family members all are fairly well, excepting our runny noses.  Our Christmas season was not without its drama, but we enjoyed it nonetheless.

 

All the best to you and yours.



Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

4 comments:

Cee in SF said...

Lots of folks participated in the Dec Blog Out. It's good t osee you back, but I'm bummed that you're having technical difficulties.

Lisa Blah Blah said...

Hellooo! And the technical difficulties continue. Hoping to post today...

Good to hear from you, and Happy New Year!

Liz Dwyer said...

Still not fixed, huh? That's got to be frustrating but glad you all are alright.

Sometimes it's good to step away from the blog and just live life. It all happens for a reason.

Lisa Blah Blah said...

Yes, that's what I keep telling myself. There are other things I can focus on, right?