Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Food, Glorious Food

Lately I've been bringing yogurt to work with me in the morning. I sprinkle some granola over it and it is quite delicious. Today, when I tasted my yogurt, it tasted a bit too tangy. I believe it has gone bad. This pisses me off to an irrational degree. I have eaten two granola bars and I am still hungry. It is not even 11:00 AM.

In more happy news, over the weekend when I bought beer at the supermarket, the cashier carded me. She took a long look at my license. "Is that -- '68?" she said. "Wow, well you don't look your age at all." I guess I am remarkably well-preserved. If I could have tipped her, I would.

P.S. The beer was not for me. Although I do sometimes use it in cooking.

P.P.S. I just got an email notice inviting me to join co-workers for cake for someone's birthday at 11:30! I am pretty sure Fetal Blah likes cake. Sweet!

No comments: