Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I'm back, and so's my hair

Well, I don’t know what’s been happening. I don’t know why I didn’t blog last week. What was I doing? Oh, wait. Now I remember. I had to go get my hair done on Tuesday (when I usually blog) by the fabulous Christine, who was only in town for two days because she is the head stylist on (da-da-da-da!) Ambush Makeover. I have not seen the show, but I did look on the Website and was disappointed to see that she was not featured. Hmmm…

Anyway, my hair looks close to its natural color once again. That Christine, what would I do without her? I will never trust my hair to another.

In other world news, I have been having trouble with my e-mail, so apologies to everyone who I haven’t written to while I’m trying to fix it. I am not the most techno-savvy chick on the planet, is all I’m saying.

Oh, and I have to add to my list of the Worst Baby Names of all time: Magnes. This is the actual name of an actual kid who was playing in the sandbox at the park last week. The name was printed on the kid’s sand toys, so it is no mistake. Dear God! Doesn’t anybody have any compassion?

No comments: