Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Six Days Late, 'Cuz That's How I Roll

Oh, right, Halloween! Didn't I threaten promise you, my faithful readership, that I would post pictures of Viva's modified costume? I know you are past all point of caring, but since it is almost but not quite a week since Halloween, I feel it is still worth a shot.

Here is an action shot:


Bat Cat takes off to save the city!

And here is a head-to-toe, so you can get the full effect:



The problem with the head-to-toe shot is that you can't really see the bad-ass hand-sewn and hand-drawn logos I came up with, across the chest and on the utility belt. From far away, she still looks like Bat Man.

Damn it. I'm going back to bed.


Edited to add: Oh, it appears that if you double-click on the pictures, a new window will open and you can see a larger version (and can thus see the logos). Ah, the wonders of technology.

2 comments:

Cee in SF said...

I see the tail! It's super cute! She's adorable and I'm not afraid of her at all.

Lisa Blah Blah said...

I have to agree that she is adorable. The only reason you are not afraid of her is that you've never had her try and body slam you after you've had abdominal surgery.

(Note that I said "try." She understands that she needs to be careful of my delicate-ness.)