Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Easy Prey for Low-Flying Surveillance Planes

I have a job interview next week! Holy shit.

More to come.

----------------------------

Oh, and check out these cool Websites:

Photobooth.net is all about, well, photobooths -- including where to find them. Sweet William and I have a special affection for these, since one of our favorite things to do when we were dating was to stop by the Beverly Connection Rexall and take photostrips, which we would then frame and display our nauseating goofy smoochiness for all to see. Since the Beverly Connection is all under construction now, and has been seemingly forever, we never yet have gone to take a family photobooth portrait with Viva. I'm thinking Christmas cards '06 already...

I love public art, street art, anything that transforms urban areas into something unexpected and/or beautiful. Check out 50mmLosAngeles, which features L.A. graffiti art. Sweet.

Okay, back to my writing. Love and kisses!

No comments: