Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Down the Drain

I just wrote a post -- pretty lengthy -- and my computer froze up. Well, no problem, I thought, I'll just close the program, relaunch the browser, go back in and recover my post with Blogger's handy (and aptly named) "Recover Post" function. Well, it didn't work -- it froze my computer up again. And now my post is gone forever.

Arses.

At any rate, take a look at this article about the Vito "Live Free or Die" Spatafore storyline on The Sopranos. The actor who plays Vito, Joe Gannascoli, has led a pretty made-for-TV life. Interesting.

I am severely sleep-deprived (Viva had innumerable bad dreams last night), and my brainwaves are not what they should be, so I'm going to end here. I promise to write something utterly scintillating tomorrow.

No comments: