Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The Low Down (Not the Down Low)

Operation Get a Job 2005

I am sending out, on average, one resume per day. Just sent another one out today. My bowels are all aboil as a result. Just thought I’d share!

Shout Outs!

And a hearty welcome and hugs and kisses to my darling Ratboy, who says he’s been reading my blog, unbeknownst to me. Maybe at some point I will figure out how to track my loyal readership, but for now, I have thrown up my hands in disgust. I did try downloading one of those free “stats counters” but I could not for the life of me get it to work. I am, as you know, not the most techno-hip chiquita ever to walk the earth.

Anyhoo, Ratboy says he found out about my blog from a little birdie. This sounds suspiciously like M, also known as Mr. X. Not that he looks anything like a little birdie, but I can very easily visualize him flipping the bird, so it seems like a match. So I'ma holla at him, too! Shout out to M, with the delightful buzzcut which I haven't yet seent!

Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape

I went to my yoga class this morning and it was delightful. My yoga teacher-slash-new best friend, whose name I can’t write here because (a) it is really unusual and (b) it is really impossible to spell, told me today that I am very flexible. I think she is full of shit, but I like her anyway, because we don’t just do yoga in her class – we incorporate Indian dance into it. We’re all like, Bollywooding around! We’re all Monsoon Wedding and shit. It’s frickin’ great.

Soon I will have a job and no longer be able to take this class. Booo!

More to say, but I must get in my Blah Blah Mobile and go pick up Viva and take her to ballet. Tutus, people! Tutus!

No comments: