Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Ten threes and a seven

Tomorrrow is my birthday. Since I will be spending it first getting Viva ready for school and then getting her to school and then speeding over to the spa for a milk bath and a facial and then having lunch and then doing heaven knows what until I go out for a fabulous romantic dinner -- well, I don't know that I will be blogging much, is all. But I've missed you and I wanted to say hello, again.

I will be thirty-seven years old tomorrow. I wish to share some hard-earned words of wisdom with you all, but naturally, I can't think of any. [Insert tasteless joke about early-onset Alzheimer's here.]

I have a sense of anticipation about the coming year. I feel lots of change in the air -- and not the quarters and dimes kind of change, but like real change. Not like the change of life, I hope, but change in my life. I'm quite looking forward to it.

No comments: