Tuesday, October 11, 2005

From the Mailbag

Hello, and welcome to a brand new feature at Mama Blah Blah. It's Mail Time! [cue Blue's Clues mail song: "Here's the mail, it never fails, it makes me want to wag my tail, when it comes, I want to wail, MAIL!"]

Q: Where do you get your ideas from?
A: Cleveland.

Q: Do you consider yourself a social critic?
A: I wouldn't say I'm a social critic. I'm not even a critic. I'm just critical. Indeed, I'm hypercritical of everyone, most especially myself.

Q: Where can I get that little number you wore to the Emmys?
A: Cleveland.

Q: Are people afraid of you?
A: Considering that I am a life member of a Super Secret Society bent on taking over the world - oops, I've said too much.

Q: Boxers or briefs?
A: I prefer these.

Q: Where do you see yourself five years from now?
A: Not in Cleveland. Hopefully on a book tour someplace tropical. With tropical drinks. Mmm, drinks.

Q: How's your job search going?
A: Ooh, hey, we're out of time, but thanks for all your questions, and check back often for another exciting installment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eh?

-Willistyle