Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Gettin' Techie on Yer Ass

After a full year* on Blogger, I actually added a blogroll to my sidebar.

I'll wait a minute for you to digest the full import of this news.

It's incomplete, but long overdue, by God!

I have Decided (not Resolved, as in a New Year's Resolution, because, come on, let's be serious) that, rather than flagellating myself over not having learned Web design last year, I am going to do my best to pick one thing at a time that I would like to learn to improve my site and I'm going to figure out how to do it. Baby steps, people.

Enjoy the Roll.

* Yes, I know if you look on the archives it appears that I have been posting on here since July 2004, but that's just because I went back and transferred old posts from my old site. It's actually only been about a year that I've been seriously blogging. And some would question whether "seriously" is accurate. Well, whatever, them!

No comments: