Friday, January 27, 2006

Status Report

Viva: miserable. Worst cough ever. Trying to get her in to see her pediatrician before the weekend.

Mama: depressed. Unemployed. Feeling stuck. Whatever. At least I'm not sick again. Yet.

For all my blog readers, real and imaginary: if you want to subscribe to this blog's RSS feed, I'm now using Bloglines*. There should be a button at the bottom of the blog sidebar. If you're having trouble (with the feed, not with other stuff, you can see I can barely figure out my own life), leave a comment here and I'll see if I can get to it either later today or over the weekend.

* Thanks for reminding me to do this, American Family ma'am (I think your name is Amber, but I can't for the life of me find corroboration. That looks like a misspelling. Agh.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't be depressed, it is all okay:)

-Willistyle