Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Join Us, Won't You?

So Mrs. Kennedy has thrown down the gauntlet and issued this challenge to those of us who blog:

Okay, so I'm gearing up for National Novel Writing Month, a.k.a. NaNoWriMo, and because I want to overextend myself just that much more I am proposing that everyone commit themselves to NaBloWriMo -- that's right, National Blog Writing Month. Let's all take the sometimes depressing month of November and post EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Well, it all seems so thrillingly easy on November 1st. I'm accepting the challenge. Won't you join me?

P.S. I am not even going to try to do National Novel Writing Month this year. Let's just be real.

Halloween 2006, A Retrospective

All right, I know I promised. Here, without further ado, is my little elephant clown.



If you won't join us in blogging, perhaps you will join us in dressing as either an elephant or a clown. Extra points if you dress as both. And post pictures. Because otherwise, how will we know?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one adorable elephown!

Lisa Blah Blah said...

Hey, thanks. She could not stop laughing at herself everytime she looked in the mirror, which made it all the more adorable.